Catayst Control Center

I get CTI.ex application error message when I try to open the control
center. " The application failed to initiliaze properly (0xc0000135)
Click ok to terminate application.
Help me out
Thanks

i've got the same message

Clodio

"Big I" <ikooris@comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de
> I get CTI.ex application error message when I try to open the control
> center. " The application failed to initiliaze properly (0xc0000135)
> Click ok to terminate application.
> Help me out
> Thanks

Glitch

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2004

Big I wrote:
> I get CTI.ex application error message when I try to open the control
> center. " The application failed to initiliaze properly (0xc0000135)
> Click ok to terminate application.
> Help me out
> Thanks
Do you have .NET framework installed on your system? You gotta have it
to run CCC.

"clodio24" <enlevemoiclodio24enlevecemorceau@yahoooooooooooooooooooooo.fr> wrote in message news:<41698340$0$309$626a14ce@news.free.fr>...
> i've got the same message
>
> Clodio
>
> "Big I" <ikooris@comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > I get CTI.ex application error message when I try to open the control
> > center. " The application failed to initiliaze properly (0xc0000135)
> > Click ok to terminate application.
> > Help me out
> > Thanks

I do I install .net framework?

Big I wrote:

> "clodio24" <enlevemoiclodio24enlevecemorceau@yahoooooooooooooooooooooo.fr>
> wrote in message news:<41698340$0$309$626a14ce@news.free.fr>...
>> i've got the same message
>>
>> Clodio
>>
>> "Big I" <ikooris@comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de
>> > I get CTI.ex application error message when I try to open the control
>> > center. " The application failed to initiliaze properly (0xc0000135)
>> > Click ok to terminate application.
>> > Help me out
>> > Thanks
>
> I do I install .net framework?

Run Windows Update and one of the things it will offer to install for you is
the .net framework.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Fish

I installed Control Center before .Net and had the same problem.

Then I installed .Net and the problem didn't go away. I uninstalled the
driver and reinstalled it again and it still didn't work. I had to
completely uninstall ATI everything, reinstall an older driver (I used 4.6)
then reinstalled 4.9 over 4.6 and it took.