TV Wonder EV?

"rtr" <rreeds@(REMOVEME)san.rr.com> wrote in message
news:CdZ9d.2790$Z5.1101@twister.socal.rr.com...
> Does this unit use the Theater 200 chip?

You mean the VE? No. It also doesn't have stereo sound.

- Daniel

RTR

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001

OOPS, Yes I meant VE.

Ok, How about the TV Wonder Pro. I already have a good ATI Video Card and
don't want to buy another just to get video capture. And don't care about
stereo tuner. Will be using it to transfer VHS to DVD. Really have no use
for the TV tuner.

rtr