Second output to TV just went mental

I just re-enabled my output to the tv... something I do all the time, when I
want to use it.

Seems now that my PC is outputting a completely retarded resolution to it.
It's now outputting 640x400 to the tv. It doesn't even fit, you have to
scoll with the mouse on it. In the advacned tabs of the tv, it says that it
has a max support of 720x480 at 60Hz. Where's the option to change the
output ot this?

Previously, if I was running my primary monitor in 1024x768, the tv would do
the same, this is also true for anything below this figure (800x600, 640x480
etc). Anything above this figure would still output, but be too large, and
you'd have to move the mouse to move the screen on the tv etc.

What happened? I want it back to the way it was!

I hope someone can help me revert this....

Thanks, Chris.

"The Berzerker" <Berzerker@wooooooo.com> wrote in message
> I just re-enabled my output to the tv... something I do all the time, when
> want to use it.
>
> Seems now that my PC is outputting a completely retarded resolution to it.
> It's now outputting 640x400 to the tv. It doesn't even fit, you have to
> scoll with the mouse on it. In the advacned tabs of the tv, it says that
it
> has a max support of 720x480 at 60Hz. Where's the option to change the
> output ot this?
>
> Previously, if I was running my primary monitor in 1024x768, the tv would
do
> the same, this is also true for anything below this figure (800x600,
640x480
> etc). Anything above this figure would still output, but be too large, and
> you'd have to move the mouse to move the screen on the tv etc.
>
> What happened? I want it back to the way it was!
>
> I hope someone can help me revert this....
>
> Thanks, Chris.

Posted before thoroughly testing, again.......

Problem solved by simply uninstalling the second display. Reboot, and
windows will reinstall it upon startup..... settings are back to usual.
(Outputting 1024x768 PALB)

Hope this help someone else.