half life2

Truly profound!!!! :)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:09:25 -0000, "MikeJohnes"
<1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

"MikeJohnes" <1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.

What a super review. You must be a Kopite.

"MikeJohnes" <1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.

Well said!
McG.

"MikeJohnes" <1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.

This post is a very good review I think.

"Barney Tabasco" <Barney-Tabasco@NOSPAMlycos.co.uk> wrote in message

> "MikeJohnes" <1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.
>>

> What a super review. You must be a Kopite.

Heheheh...

"MikeJohnes" <1412ffre1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.

You should write for PC Gamer.

"-=Dan=- ©" <getbent@ease.com> wrote in message
> >> Half Life 2 is a very good game I think.
> >>

> > What a super review. You must be a Kopite.
> >

> Heheheh...

Glad someone from ASSE saw it, otherwise it would have remained flying over
everyones head!!

--
LFC: about as useful as cock-flavoured lollipops