I'm looking for any help anyone can give me on getting the Audio
Drivers for the Packasrd Bell 7905 Computer Apparently it's a Yamaha
Audio Card. It's built into the motherboard of the computer and
unfortunately I don't have a Packard Bell Restotre CD to fix the
problem. Any help getting this file would be graetly appeciated. You
can e-mail me the info or file etc to weather2@cox.net

Thanks
Michael Delage

"Mike D" <weather2@cox.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking for any help anyone can give me on getting the Audio
> Drivers for the Packasrd Bell 7905 Computer Apparently it's a Yamaha
> Audio Card. It's built into the motherboard of the computer and
> unfortunately I don't have a Packard Bell Restotre CD to fix the
> problem. Any help getting this file would be graetly appeciated. You
> can e-mail me the info or file etc to weather2@cox.net
>
> Thanks
> Michael Delage

Try here http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/

I hope I helped?

Elector

Elector you are very fast
I just saw this post and you replied
Good job

Another link is
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/lsi/us/support/downloads.html

from the manufacturer
I believe it is a YMF 740 Chipset
Open the case and you will be 100% sure

I thought that Windows XP had drivers for that chipset built in

"metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Elector you are very fast
> I just saw this post and you replied
> Good job
>
> Another link is
> http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/lsi/us/support/downloads.html
>
> from the manufacturer
> I believe it is a YMF 740 Chipset
> Open the case and you will be 100% sure
>

> I thought that Windows XP had drivers for that chipset built in

Thanks my friend, the early bird catches the worm.

Elector