Schedule tv recording from internet

I have the 8500 AIW and use MMC to record TV shows. Is there any other
software that will let me schedule a TV program over the internet if I'm not
home and forgot about a show?

- P.Xex

"Prometheus Xex" <abc@def.com> wrote in

> I have the 8500 AIW and use MMC to record TV shows. Is there any
> other software that will let me schedule a TV program over the
> internet if I'm not home and forgot about a show?

http://www.snapstream.com/Products/beyondtv/default.asp

I've tried this one and cannot get video to show. Tried their suggestions
short of reinstalling all ati stuff.

- P.Xex