Active Directory Users and Computers Tool

April 1, 2005 11:35:02 AM

Hello All,

Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?

Thanks.
April 1, 2005 2:43:27 PM

> Hello All,
>
> Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?
>
> Thanks.
April 1, 2005 2:43:28 PM

Hi Fritz,

Thanks. Can this tool install on a Windows XP Professional computer?

"Fritz" wrote:

> "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?
> >
> > Thanks.

Related resources
April 1, 2005 3:06:01 PM

Did you read the page?

Overview
The adminpak allows administrators to install the Windows Server 2003
management tools onto a Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003
family machines to perform remote server management functions. This is the
final version (build 3790) of the adminpak.msi file. Please uninstall all
previous versions of adminpak (Beta 3, RC1, RC2) before installing this
final version. Please read Knowledge Base article 304718 for more
information on the release process for this file and all known issues.
Requires Windows XP SP1 or Windows XP QFE 329357 to install onto a Windows
XP machine build 2600 (RTM build). See the Microsoft download site to
install this QFE hotfix.

!