Active Directory Users and Computers Tool

Hello All,

Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about active directory users computers tool

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&displaylang=en

    > Hello All,
    >
    > Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hi Fritz,

    Thanks. Can this tool install on a Windows XP Professional computer?

    "Fritz" wrote:

    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&displaylang=en
    >
    > "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello All,
    > >
    > > Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    Did you read the page?

    Overview
    The adminpak allows administrators to install the Windows Server 2003
    management tools onto a Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003
    family machines to perform remote server management functions. This is the
    final version (build 3790) of the adminpak.msi file. Please uninstall all
    previous versions of adminpak (Beta 3, RC1, RC2) before installing this
    final version. Please read Knowledge Base article 304718 for more
    information on the release process for this file and all known issues.
    Requires Windows XP SP1 or Windows XP QFE 329357 to install onto a Windows
    XP machine build 2600 (RTM build). See the Microsoft download site to
    install this QFE hotfix.

    > Hi Fritz,
    >
    > Thanks. Can this tool install on a Windows XP Professional computer?
    >

    > "Fritz" wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&displaylang=en
    >>
    >> "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hello All,
    >> >
    >> > Could anyone please tell me where I can download this tool?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.

Download Security Computers Microsoft Active Directory Windows XP