AIW 9800 Pro - screen moves around when I move mouse - usi..

I currently have an AIW 9800pro and I have an LCD monitor connected via DVI. I have connected my card to my TV that is not an HDTV, yet it supports 480i (it's a 4:3 set).

Trouble is, when I get my AIW 9800pro to display on my TV, it is way too big (when I move my mouse on my LCD monitor, the screen moves around).

Is there any way to set the AIW 9800pro so that on my TV, the video fills the screen, but doesn't move around when I move the mouse cursor?

ARB wrote:

> Is there any way to set the AIW 9800pro so that on my TV, the video
> fills the screen, but doesn't move around when I move the mouse
> cursor?

Yes. Set the resolution to 800*600 (max).

David