Packard Bell IGO 4551 laptop - Multimedia Audio Controller..

Packard Bell IGO 4551 laptop - Multimedia Audio Controller needs drivers -
Hard drive has no partition, therefore no restore facility and no back up
disks are available. Any ideas of what I'm looking for? PB website
drivers
don't seem to help.
1 answer Last reply
More about packard bell 4551 laptop multimedia audio controller
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Do you need drivers for the sound card or some type of software for the
    Control Center
    "9Merlin" <murdoch.donaldson@nospam.tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Packard Bell IGO 4551 laptop - Multimedia Audio Controller needs drivers -
    > Hard drive has no partition, therefore no restore facility and no back up
    > disks are available. Any ideas of what I'm looking for? PB website
    > drivers
    > don't seem to help.

Packard Bell Laptops Controller Multimedia Audio Computers