Silent un install of ati driver and product

Hi
I am trying to uninstall silently (Ie with no user intervening) all
ATI product on a machine installed with ATI catalyst 4.7
And I would like to know how to do, I tried several option to
ATICimUn.exe and to setup.exe (like setup.exe /uninst /k) But none
seem to work,
Please help

Tim

cpoforum wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying to uninstall silently (Ie with no user intervening) all
> ATI product on a machine installed with ATI catalyst 4.7
> And I would like to know how to do, I tried several option to
> ATICimUn.exe and to setup.exe (like setup.exe /uninst /k) But none
> seem to work,
> Please help
Look for a program called "Driver Cleaner 3". You can find it at this
site in the "Downloads" area. http://www.guru3d.com/downloads

Tim

Tim wrote:
> cpoforum wrote:
>
>> Hi I am trying to uninstall silently (Ie with no user intervening) all
>> ATI product on a machine installed with ATI catalyst 4.7
>> And I would like to know how to do, I tried several option to
>> ATICimUn.exe and to setup.exe (like setup.exe /uninst /k) But none
>> seem to work,
>> Please help
>
> Look for a program called "Driver Cleaner 3". You can find it at this
> site in the "Downloads" area. http://www.guru3d.com/downloads
Sorry, here is the exact link for it: