CLI.EXE and WinXP

Hi,

a next question comes up: After the installation fails for Win98 (see a
under WinXP (SP2) of course.

When trying to execute the Catalyst Control Center I get an error from
CLI.exe. CCC needs the .Net framework - I know - however I first thought
SP2 of WinXP will install this automatically, or am I wrong?

--
cu,
Michael

peter

Yes you're wrong.........its a seperate download and the site is listed on the
ATI download page.
peter
"Michael Fritz" <spam_athome@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> a next question comes up: After the installation fails for Win98 (see a
> under WinXP (SP2) of course.
>
> When trying to execute the Catalyst Control Center I get an error from
> CLI.exe. CCC needs the .Net framework - I know - however I first thought
> SP2 of WinXP will install this automatically, or am I wrong?
>
> --
> cu,
> Michael

TRENDING THREADS