Lost Administrator Password

I have widows XP Professional and have been using the family account so long
that now when I want to get into administrator...I'm not coming up with the
correct password...it has the blue screen with the user box...thanks

hi

check out this link

ttp://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

thanks

senthil

paw wrote:
> I have widows XP Professional and have been using the family account
> so long that now when I want to get into administrator...I'm not
> coming up with the correct password...it has the blue screen with the
> user box...thanks

You may be able to change the Administrator user's password in Windows. Try
the:

Start --> Run
control userpasswords2
OK.

method and highlight the "Administrator" user and click on the "reset
password" button and reset the password there.

If worse comes to worse, you can indeed "hack" the administrators password
using one of the many methods of doing so on the Internet.

Hack your password:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Another Password Hack:
http://www.thomasmathiesen.com/itak/html/software.html