joan

i had adobe reader on my computer and i went to clean up my hard drive in the
control panels and started removing some items. i have since then tried to
downloan adobe 7.0 and i keep getting this message. I tried to down load
something else and it gave me the same message. what did i do to the computer.
--
themrs@hotmail.com.(donotspam)

Malke

joan wrote:

> i had adobe reader on my computer and i went to clean up my hard drive
> in the control panels and started removing some items. i have since
> then tried to downloan adobe 7.0 and i keep getting this message. I
> tried to down load something else and it gave me the same message.
> what did i do to the computer.

There is no way for us to know what you did to the computer. Try a
System Restore to before you did whatever you did.

Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore. Choose "Restore
my computer to an earlier time".

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User