permissions problem with remote desktop?

I configured a host (PC1, at location A) to accept a remote desktop
connection. From location B, I am able to remotely connect to PC1 from PC2
(WinXP Pro) and from PC3 (WinXP Home). Now this is where it gets strange.
At location C, PC4 (WinXP Home) cannot connect to PC1. It can connect to
the router of PC1, and I can access the remote configuration of the router,
but when I try to connect to PC1, the yellow horizontal bar appears at the
top of the screen as it is suppose to, then it hangs. But PC4 can connect
to PC2 at location B. And to make this all the more strange, I brought PC3
over to location C. At location C it cannot connect to PC1, but it could
from location B. Could there be a permissions problem somewhere? Any
suggestions would be most welcomed. Thanks.

The log of PC1 reports:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: TermDD
Event Category: None
Event ID: 50
Date: 27/03/2005
Time: 6:36:52 PM
User: N/A
Computer: FIRSTOFFICE
The RDP protocol component X.224 detected an error in the protocol stream
and has disconnected the client.

I have tried the following with no success:
329896 - Error Message: Because of a Security Error, the Client
Could Not Connect to the Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329896

323497 - Error Message: The RDP Protocol Component "DATA
ENCRYPTION" Detected an Error...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323497

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

This is how you put it just a little simplifyed:
PC2 at B positive connection to PC1 at A
PC3 at B positive connection to PC1 at A
PC4 at C positive connection to PC2 at B
PC4 at C negative connection to PC1 at A
PC3 at C negative connection to PC1 at A

Seems obvious there is no positive connection
from point C to Point A.

It seems there is a damage or missconnection
between point C and point A. it coul be a damaged
wire, connector or receptacle.

Permissions are applied to users, not to computers.
The permission related messages could be caused
from a bad signal due to a defficient connection.
To test the router, exchange the wire connections
from point B and point C at the router, if you can
now connect from PC4 to PC1 and not from PC3
to PC1, there's a bad connection from PC4 at
the receptacle on the router. If you can still not
connect from PC4 to PC1 at the PC3 receptacle
on the router, the wire from C to A is posibly
damaged, loose or has a bad connector.