Possible Browser Hijack (Browser Modifier) ...

... Internet Explorer Start Page (xxxx.xx) .....
is the result after running MS AntiSpyware (Beta1). Removing it, doesn't
clean it really. I am sure this problem is discussed already. What's the
solution to solve the problem which exists since 4 weeks or where I can find
it. Servicepak SP2 is not installed, because of expecting problems after
running the patch. Ad-ware Se Personal, Spybot, NoAdware, McAfee AntiSpyware
doeasn't report the this infect. All AntiSpayware tools are running in latest
update releases. Thanks Alfredo
2 answers Last reply
More about possible browser hijack browser modifier

    "Prima.Alfredo" wrote:

    > .. Internet Explorer Start Page (xxxx.xx) .....
    > is the result after running MS AntiSpyware (Beta1). Removing it, doesn't
    > clean it really. I am sure this problem is discussed already. What's the
    > solution to solve the problem which exists since 4 weeks or where I can find
    > it. Servicepak SP2 is not installed, because of expecting problems after
    > running the patch. Ad-ware Se Personal, Spybot, NoAdware, McAfee AntiSpyware
    > doeasn't report the this infect. All AntiSpayware tools are running in latest
    > update releases. Thanks Alfredo

    Your post is vague,Did this happen after you scanned with MS Beta? or was it
    their before? Did MS Beta show a parasite that it removed and this is the
    result,if so what was the name of the parasite?
    About Buster- http://www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html

    thanks MAP for answering. You can run MS AntiSpyware Beta1 and removing the
    indicated parasite named "Possible Browser Hijack (Browser Modifier)" as
    often you like. It is always available after next scan. May be, there's a
    process in background which starts it again after removing it.

    "MAP" wrote:

    > "Prima.Alfredo" wrote:
    >
    > > .. Internet Explorer Start Page (xxxx.xx) .....
    > > is the result after running MS AntiSpyware (Beta1). Removing it, doesn't
    > > clean it really. I am sure this problem is discussed already. What's the
    > > solution to solve the problem which exists since 4 weeks or where I can find
    > > it. Servicepak SP2 is not installed, because of expecting problems after
    > > running the patch. Ad-ware Se Personal, Spybot, NoAdware, McAfee AntiSpyware
    > > doeasn't report the this infect. All AntiSpayware tools are running in latest
    > > update releases. Thanks Alfredo
    >
    > Your post is vague,Did this happen after you scanned with MS Beta? or was it
    > their before? Did MS Beta show a parasite that it removed and this is the
    > result,if so what was the name of the parasite?
    > About Buster- http://www.spychecker.com/program/aboutbuster.html

Internet Explorer Hijack Browsers Windows XP