Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?
"=?Utf-8?B?T0Q=?=" wrote in
>This Question has been asked in the past but there has not been an answer for
>Does anyone know how to Disable Double clicking on the Start Menu so the
>user can not get into Windows Explorer.
You'd also have to
(2) disable the Windows+E key
(3) disable Windows+R since users can type "explorer"
(4) disable Ctrl-Alt-Del, since users can File >> New Task
(5) disable command prompt since users can Start a folder
(6) find all Explorer shortcuts in menus and remove them
The _last_ one's not too hard. :-)
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA http://OakRoadSystems.com/