RF modulator to take SVideo or Composite output and modula..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

Thx!

Noozer wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
> an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
> commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.

"ric" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message news:41734A25.696A57FC@home.com...
> Noozer wrote:
>
> > Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output
from
> > an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The
channel
> > commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)
>
> http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
>
> Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.

Not cheap, but definately have what I was looking for.

Thx!!!

ric wrote:
> Noozer wrote:
>
>> Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
>> output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
>> channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
>> security cameras)
>
> http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
>
> Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
> description.

The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

--
"I support the Red Sox and any team that beats the Yankees"

"Any baby snookums can be a Yankee fan, it takes real moral
fiber to be a Red Sox fan"

CBFalconer wrote:

> >> Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
> >> output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
> >> channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
> >> security cameras)
> >
> > http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
> >
> > Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
> > description.
>
> The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

And you *know* the OP's application or his needed resolution?