RF modulator to take SVideo or Composite output and modula..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

Thx!
4 answers Last reply
More about modulator svideo composite output modula
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    Noozer wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output from
    > an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The channel
    > commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)

    http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp

    Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    "ric" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message news:41734A25.696A57FC@home.com...
    > Noozer wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the output
    from
    > > an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to channel 81 (The
    channel
    > > commonly used in apartment buildings for security cameras)
    >
    > http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
    >
    > Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your description.

    Not cheap, but definately have what I was looking for.

    Thx!!!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    ric wrote:
    > Noozer wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
    >> output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
    >> channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
    >> security cameras)
    >
    > http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
    >
    > Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
    > description.

    The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

    --
    "I support the Red Sox and any team that beats the Yankees"

    "Any baby snookums can be a Yankee fan, it takes real moral
    fiber to be a Red Sox fan"
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    CBFalconer wrote:

    > >> Anyone know where I can get an RF modulator that would take the
    > >> output from an old ATI All-in-Wonder Pro card and modulate it to
    > >> channel 81 (The channel commonly used in apartment buildings for
    > >> security cameras)
    > >
    > > http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdList.asp
    > >
    > > Search for "modulator." They have several that fit your
    > > description.
    >
    > The resolution will be nowhere near satisfactory.

    And you *know* the OP's application or his needed resolution?

Radeon Hardware ATI Graphics