Anyone else get this?

stuff

I had to alter my Gamma/Brightness settings for my 9800Pro as everything
seemed to dark in games. Okay, thats fine. But everytime i run an OpenGL
game and come back to the desktop it seems to lose all the gamma settings
and reverts to "default" colour settings until i actually go into the
"Colour" tab on the Advanced Settings in the display settings.

I don't actually have to change anything, i just go into the Colour tab and
bingo it changes them back to what i set them as.

Annoying.

jt

"sTuFf" <20@something.com> wrote in message
>I had to alter my Gamma/Brightness settings for my 9800Pro as everything
> seemed to dark in games. Okay, thats fine. But everytime i run an OpenGL
> game and come back to the desktop it seems to lose all the gamma settings
> and reverts to "default" colour settings until i actually go into the
> "Colour" tab on the Advanced Settings in the display settings.
>
> I don't actually have to change anything, i just go into the Colour tab
> and
> bingo it changes them back to what i set them as.
>
> Annoying.

Yes, I have this same problem as well.

"sTuFf" <20@something.com> wrote in message
> I had to alter my Gamma/Brightness settings for my 9800Pro as everything
> seemed to dark in games. Okay, thats fine. But everytime i run an OpenGL
> game and come back to the desktop it seems to lose all the gamma settings
> and reverts to "default" colour settings until i actually go into the
> "Colour" tab on the Advanced Settings in the display settings.
>
> I don't actually have to change anything, i just go into the Colour tab
and
> bingo it changes them back to what i set them as.
>
> Annoying.

I have had similar problems with Digital Television Card software. Never
spent much time on why, just went into the software adjustments and clicked
on it and it reverted back to the settings it should have been. I just used
to put it down to poorly written software.
Sorry cant be of help.