Any help greatly accepted

From: "Deelite" <Deelite@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I have the above exe command stuck in my startup
| Application name is aosFRjN6R with the command cscpcont.exe
| Sounds dodgy to me
|
| I have used, Ad-aware SE pro, CWshredder, RegMechanic, AVG Anti virus, other
| startup manager progs, finally deleted it from msconfig and any and all
| entries in the registry but it still comes back.
|
| Ad-aware tells me constantly it accesses the registry and it also trys to
| access the internet.
|
| I cannot get rid of this file/program at all and have no idea where i picked
| it up
| Ive trawled the internet searching sites for info but cannot find anything
| whatsoever
|
| Any help greatly accepted

Have you done scans in Safe Mode ?

Please read -- How to perform a clean boot in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

Please also try BHODemon -- http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: "Deelite" <Deelite@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I have the above exe command stuck in my startup
| Application name is aosFRjN6R with the command cscpcont.exe
| Sounds dodgy to me
|
| I have used, Ad-aware SE pro, CWshredder, RegMechanic, AVG Anti virus, other
| startup manager progs, finally deleted it from msconfig and any and all
| entries in the registry but it still comes back.
|
| Ad-aware tells me constantly it accesses the registry and it also trys to
| access the internet.
|
| I cannot get rid of this file/program at all and have no idea where i picked
| it up
| Ive trawled the internet searching sites for info but cannot find anything
| whatsoever
|
| Any help greatly accepted

I forgot to add, this....

1) Download the following two items...

Trend Sysclean Package

Latest Trend signature files.

Create a directory.
On drive "C:\"
(e.g., "c:\New Folder")
or the desktop

Download SYSCLEAN.COM and place it in that directory.
Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP file.
For example; lpt534.zip

SYSCLEAN.COM .

2) Disable System Restore
3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode then shutdown as many applications as possible.
4) Using the Trend Sysclean utility, perform a Full Scan of your platform and
clean/delete any infectors found
5) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform
6) Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System Restore preferences,
(e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
7) Reboot your PC.
8) Create a new Restore point

* * Please report back your results * *