Omega to ATI CAT drivers

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 19, 2004 12:41:13 AM

If I want to switch from Omega to ATI drivers. Is there anything special I
have to do? Or do I just install the ATI drivers.

Thanks for the input.

More about : omega ati cat drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 19, 2004 12:41:14 AM

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:41:13 GMT, "Rob" <rdstair@nospam.comcast.net>
wrote:

>If I want to switch from Omega to ATI drivers. Is there anything special I
>have to do? Or do I just install the ATI drivers.
>
>Thanks for the input.

Look in your start menu, there should be a folder that says "Radeon
Omega Drivers".

Driver Cleaner Omega 1.1
Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Ruud Ketelaars.
All Rights Reserved.

It works on all windows operating systems.

Full Uninstall Instructions:

1. Uninstall the "ATI Display Drivers (Omega x.xx.xx)" from Windows
Control Pane|Add/Remove Programs.

2. Restart the PC in SAFE MODE. (Keep pressing F8 before the Windows
boot screen appears)

3. Run Driver Cleaner Omega Edition and click start to remove the
remaining files and registry entries.

4. Run "Uninstall Omega Drivers Setup Files" from the Start Menu.

5. Restart and just install any driver you want.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 19, 2004 2:47:10 AM

In article <JTVcd.387059$mD.63769@attbi_s02>, rdstair@nospam.comcast.net
says...
> If I want to switch from Omega to ATI drivers...

For god's sake why?
a b \ Driver
October 19, 2004 2:47:11 AM

Could be because the Omega drivers won't play with some games/flight sims.
Notably my Real Flight G2 radio control flight sim.

--
Tally Ho!
Ed Forsythe

"DeRanger" <deranger-x@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> In article <JTVcd.387059$mD.63769@attbi_s02>, rdstair@nospam.comcast.net
> says...
>> If I want to switch from Omega to ATI drivers...
>
> For god's sake why?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 19, 2004 4:00:03 AM

In article <2vOdnXlcnJhpzOncRVn-iA@giganews.com>, EdForsythe@hotmail.com
says...
> Could be because the Omega drivers won't play with some games/flight sims.
> Notably my Real Flight G2 radio control flight sim.

Really!? I'm glad I got wound-up in this because I have been thinking
of installing my sim again for the winter. As I'm using a new system
since I last used it I had no idea, thanks!

OT, what do you fly, I have a TSK Mystar 30
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 20, 2004 4:06:10 AM

Funtana, Senior Telemaster, Big Stik, Goldberg Tiger 2, and some park
flyers. 70 hours and 2300 landings on the G2 over a three year period -
Sure helps.
--

!