Strange audio problem with TV Tuner

Hi,

The audio on the TV Tuner suddenly disappeared on AIW 9000.

I get sound from Composite and S-Video so It's not the wires
(I guess). I ran the wizard and Line-IN is selected.

Any idea out there?

Everything was going so well...

SB

If you really want to see time fly, put your vcr on fast forward.

"Snowball" <3e8da3@news.astraweb.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> The audio on the TV Tuner suddenly disappeared on AIW 9000.
>
> I get sound from Composite and S-Video so It's not the wires
> (I guess). I ran the wizard and Line-IN is selected.
>
> Any idea out there?
>
> Everything was going so well...
>
> SB
>
> If you really want to see time fly, put your vcr on fast forward.

When the tv is in time shift mode audio comes from Wave. If you have an
Audigy2 sound card make sure you have the latest drivers.