Problem with Media Player

April 26, 2004 3:17:32 PM

Hi!

I like wmp, works OK for what I need (listen books while driving)
However, I have a problem with pausing.

If I put it on pause and turn-off then in 80% of cases I get error and
cannot resume message when power on.
Even worse, it would place me on a 1st track in Play List.

Is there any way around it?

May be some 3rd party software will do this nicely?

More about : problem media player

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 8:43:02 PM

are the files stored on an SD card ?? it sounds like it is more of a problem
with the device loosing conection with the media than a media player problem
???

"Ivan Demkovitch" <a@b.c> wrote in message
Hi!

I like wmp, works OK for what I need (listen books while driving)
However, I have a problem with pausing.

If I put it on pause and turn-off then in 80% of cases I get error and
cannot resume message when power on.
Even worse, it would place me on a 1st track in Play List.

Is there any way around it?

May be some 3rd party software will do this nicely?
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 10:23:33 PM

Yes,

They are on SD card. But I have no problem playing them.
This is only when power off device...

"Knott Me" <knott_me@SPAMSUX.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> are the files stored on an SD card ?? it sounds like it is more of a
problem
> with the device loosing conection with the media than a media player
problem
> ???
>
> "Ivan Demkovitch" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I like wmp, works OK for what I need (listen books while driving)
> However, I have a problem with pausing.
>
> If I put it on pause and turn-off then in 80% of cases I get error and
> cannot resume message when power on.
> Even worse, it would place me on a 1st track in Play List.
>
> Is there any way around it?
>
> May be some 3rd party software will do this nicely?

---