  • Antivirus
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
April 5, 2005 10:04:29 PM

If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
you have both?

More about : antivirus protection

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 5, 2005 10:04:30 PM

Since Adaware is not anti-virus protection, I would install it to help with
the malware.

Tom
"annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
message news:eCLFKGgOFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
| If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
| you have both?

April 5, 2005 10:05:09 PM

annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
> If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
> you have both?

Ad aware doesn't DO antivirus.......

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 5, 2005 11:44:36 PM

annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
> If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
> you have both?

I use Grisoft's Free AVG for my antivirus application. I use
Lavasoft's Ad-Aware as one of my anti-adware and anti-spyware tools.
The two applications serve completely different purposes.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm