Antivirus Protection

If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
you have both?
3 answers Last reply
More about antivirus protection

    Since Adaware is not anti-virus protection, I would install it to help with
    the malware.

    Tom
    "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
    message news:eCLFKGgOFHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

    annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
    > If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
    > you have both?

    Ad aware doesn't DO antivirus.......

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
    > If you had to choose which one would you install AVG or Ad Aware, or would
    > you have both?

    I use Grisoft's Free AVG for my antivirus application. I use
    Lavasoft's Ad-Aware as one of my anti-adware and anti-spyware tools.
    The two applications serve completely different purposes.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm