  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 11:41:31 PM

Can you have turret guns in Half Life 2 deathmatch?
Can you have those red electric trip wires in HL2 deathmatch?

More about : questions half life deathmatch

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 1:17:14 AM

"EmJayEm" wrote

> Can you have turret guns in Half Life 2 deathmatch?

Good question
I'd rather see them in TDM or CTF matches if ever

Currently NPC characters is a no go in DM as the server crashes when the NPC
respawns

> Can you have those red electric trip wires in HL2 deathmatch?
Another good question
Hmm I really don't know about this :/

Try joining the VERC Network Forums
http://www.chatbear.com/board.plm?b=12&v=flatold&g=21

Very active place :-)

- Peter
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 5:41:43 AM

EmJayEm wrote:
> Can you have turret guns in Half Life 2 deathmatch?

Probably - these are a map feature AFAIK.. with the number of maps being
made for DM, i'm sure some will feature turrets :)

> Can you have those red electric trip wires in HL2 deathmatch?

Not in the standard HL2 DM, but I'm sure it wouldn't take too much for
some modder to create an addon with Laser trip mines, Egon, Gluon,
Satchel mines, hive hand, etc..

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench