Hilarious

Some actually posted this in my webtv newsgroup.

i am getting a digital camera.. i know absolutely nothing about them and
have a few questions. The one i am getting has a Usb port. do i use this
to plug into the wall then into the camera to charge it? also after i
take pictures how do i get it onto a computer? then after i get on the
computer do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
thanks for the help

http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures

dp

Geo h wrote:
do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
> thanks for the help

Is it already thursday in that time zone?

"Geo h" <Geo_H@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Some actually posted this in my webtv newsgroup.
>
> i am getting a digital camera.. i know absolutely nothing about them and
> have a few questions. The one i am getting has a Usb port. do i use this
> to plug into the wall then into the camera to charge it? also after i
> take pictures how do i get it onto a computer? then after i get on the
> computer do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
> thanks for the help

> http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures

Everyone knows that you have to plug the USB port into the camera first,
then into the wall.

You need to purchasing "developing floppies" to get your picture developed.

Make sure the store person is male though when you ask for them.

Geo_H@webtv.net (Geo h) wrote in message news:<15373-406A5D04-616@storefull-3118.bay.webtv.net>...
> Some actually posted this in my webtv newsgroup.
>
> i am getting a digital camera.. i know absolutely nothing about them and
> have a few questions. The one i am getting has a Usb port. do i use this
> to plug into the wall then into the camera to charge it? also after i
> take pictures how do i get it onto a computer? then after i get on the
> computer do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
> thanks for the help

> http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures

Mmm, how about learning some basic digital photo skills. I am sure
google will help you finding "idiot guide into digital camera's"
sure.. idiot might sound a bit low but if you know truly nothing...
having it told to you the most easy, most understandable way (
preferably with allot of pictures ) might just do the trick.

I see you use WebTv. I think that you have no real computer... mmm...
that is rather unusefull, but yes printshops can print your pictures
directly from the media you shot them on.

I personly don't think that WebTV offers much possibility to work on
your pictures..oh well.

Geo_H@webtv.net (Geo h) wrote in message news:<15373-406A5D04-616@storefull-3118.bay.webtv.net>...
> Some actually posted this in my webtv newsgroup.
>
> i am getting a digital camera.. i know absolutely nothing about them and
> have a few questions. The one i am getting has a Usb port. do i use this
> to plug into the wall then into the camera to charge it? also after i
> take pictures how do i get it onto a computer? then after i get on the
> computer do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
> thanks for the help

> http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures

Mmm and also you wish to SELL pictures... but never tell the potential
customers what quality/resolution they can expect!

Unusefull!

>I see you use WebTv. I think that you have no real computer... mmm...
that is rather unusefull, but yes printshops can print your pictures
directly from the media you shot them on.
I personly don't think that WebTV offers much possibility to work on
your pictures..oh well.

I agree:
WEBTV is not for the photgrapher.
That's why I have a PC, Laptop, and approx 7 cameras.
I do enjoy visiting these webtv compatible newsgroups to get Expert
opinions from people like you (Dark Avenger) and Old Nick.

Geo_H@webtv.net (Geo h) wrote in message news:<28570-406CD1AC-304@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net>...
> >I see you use WebTv. I think that you have no real computer... mmm...
> that is rather unusefull, but yes printshops can print your pictures
> directly from the media you shot them on.
> I personly don't think that WebTV offers much possibility to work on
> your pictures..oh well.
>
> I agree:
> WEBTV is not for the photgrapher.
> That's why I have a PC, Laptop, and approx 7 cameras.
> I do enjoy visiting these webtv compatible newsgroups to get Expert
> opinions from people like you (Dark Avenger) and Old Nick.

> http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures

Mmm, there are printers that can directly read from media and print it
out... but inkt is pricey... getting things printed in a photoshop is
in most cases cheaper... about 23 pictures for 4-5 dollars orso. On
nice and shiny paper!

Ya know, digital photography is a nice hobby... and with reasonable
cheap cameras you can make quite nice pictures in most occasions!
Having a pc is a blessing as you can preview and work on your pictures
and then only print out the best pictures. But there are different
methods....

Most camera's have a small LCD screen, wich is not enough to see every
anomoly in the pictures you shoot. Yet the biggest anomolies are
visible!

Mmm.. if you don't like computers... why not just buy a nice non
digital camera... of high quality. With good lenses, enough options
and nice optical zoom. .. digital photographing is only cheaper if you
preview your images and selectively remove images from the media!

"Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mmm, there are printers that can directly read from media and print it
> out... but inkt is pricey... getting things printed in a photoshop is
> in most cases cheaper... about 23 pictures for 4-5 dollars orso. On
> nice and shiny paper!

I like www.carrotink.com
No affiliation, just a satisfied customer
Richard

On 1 Apr 2004 01:32:26 -0800, superxml@yahoo.com (Dark Avenger)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

>Geo_H@webtv.net (Geo h) wrote in message news:<15373-406A5D04-616@storefull-3118.bay.webtv.net>...

>> Some actually posted this in my webtv newsgroup.
>>
>> i am getting a digital camera.. i know absolutely nothing about them and
>> have a few questions. The one i am getting has a Usb port. do i use this
>> to plug into the wall then into the camera to charge it? also after i
>> take pictures how do i get it onto a computer? then after i get on the
>> computer do i put them on a floppy and get them developed that way?
>> thanks for the help

>> http://community.webtv.net/Geo_H/RecentPictures
>
>Mmm, how about learning some basic digital photo skills.

If you read the post carefully, I think it is quoting somebody else's
newbie comments, not actually asking a questin

I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got
us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry
.........no I'm not.