Passwords

April 7, 2005 9:49:01 AM

I have recently bought a second hand pc and installed windows xp. However on
windows welcome screen the only option to log in is "guest". This option
however has a password installed that is not known and i can go no further.
Can anyone help me to reset this unknown password.
Thanx

More about : passwords

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:54:43 PM

The used system seems to already have a copy of XP installed and you just
over wrote it but it seems to have kept the old settings.I suggest you
reinstall and this time watch for the screen where you can format the drive
before installation.
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_clean...
peterk

safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"
!