Window XP Remote Desktop

Is there a way that remote desktop will actually let me logon to a user that
is currently using the machine to see exactly what they see, so I can diagnos
the problem with the help of the user?

HOW TO: Configure a Computer to Receive Remote Assistance Offers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527&Product=winxp

Support WebCast: Using Windows Remote Assistance
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826769&Product=winxp

Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP