ATI AIW 9600

I recently got the ATI AIW 9600 card.
Long story but the shop had attached the monitor adapter while it was
in the store and it broke up, breaking off the screws of the adapter
inside the nuts on the board.
ATI sent me another Adapter but even though I included the nuts from
the board did not send those and now recommend I send in the card
which they will repair.

But the card in is the computer and the adapter is plugged in but is
loose and will come off if I move the computer and I would rather just
get the nuts.
The problem is they are not standard. The adapter has thiner screws,
(thus why in broke) so the nuts you can buy will not work.

Does anyone know of a source for just the nuts for this card?