ATI Built Radeon 8500/8500LE

Hi

How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
version just by looking at the card?

More about built radeon 8500 8500le

    "Martyn" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
    > version just by looking at the card?

    Martin,

    I believe that the LE version doesn't have the DVI connector for a
    flat-panel monitor - the "full" 8500 has 3 connectors (DVI, VGA, Composite).

    I have the 8500 model on my PC & like it. I've had little issues with it,
    other than some problems with games and versions of the drivers.

    Stuart

Radeon ATI Graphics