  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 23, 2004 6:04:02 PM

Hi

How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
version just by looking at the card?

More about : ati built radeon 8500 8500le

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 5:55:03 PM

"Martyn" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
> version just by looking at the card?

Martin,

I believe that the LE version doesn't have the DVI connector for a
flat-panel monitor - the "full" 8500 has 3 connectors (DVI, VGA, Composite).

I have the 8500 model on my PC & like it. I've had little issues with it,
other than some problems with games and versions of the drivers.

Stuart
!