ATI Built Radeon 8500/8500LE

Hi

How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
version just by looking at the card?

"Martyn" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How can you tell the difference between the standard 8500 and the LE
> version just by looking at the card?

Martin,

I believe that the LE version doesn't have the DVI connector for a
flat-panel monitor - the "full" 8500 has 3 connectors (DVI, VGA, Composite).

I have the 8500 model on my PC & like it. I've had little issues with it,
other than some problems with games and versions of the drivers.

Stuart