Number portability for the rest of the US

Tags:
  • Cingular
  • Verizon
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
May 20, 2004 3:21:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Monday, March 24....

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&thread...

--
John Bartley K7AAY http://celdata.cjb.net
This post quad-ROT-13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA.

More about : number portability rest

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 3:21:13 AM

In alt.cellular yeltrabnhoj@email.com wrote:
> Monday, March 24....

ITYM May 24 :)

May 20, 2004 3:44:28 AM

In article <40abeba5.28931453@news.individual.de>,
yeltrabnhoj@email.com wrote:

> Monday, March 24....
>
> http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&thread...

Could hurt Sprint PCS, already a WLNP loser from what started in
November.
May 20, 2004 5:27:44 AM

In article <rmarkoff-8EAB47.18442819052004@news2.west.earthlink.net>,
rmarkoff@yahoo.com says...
> Could hurt Sprint PCS, already a WLNP loser from what started in
> November.

Something you still haven't proven, Phill, nor have you even
attempted to do so.

And no, quarter-over-quarter numbers are *not* considered relevant by
real expert in the industry.

The ones looking at this objectively (most everyone *but* you) know
it's too early to come to a conclusion.

--
RØß
O/Siris

"Røbert M" <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <40abeba5.28931453@news.individual.de>,
> yeltrabnhoj@email.com wrote:
>
> > Monday, March 24....
> >
> > http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&thread...
>
> Could hurt Sprint PCS, already a WLNP loser from what started in
> November.

So Phillipe, you've spouted this a few times ... Where's the proof
previously asked for, by yours truly and others ...?

By the by, should we reiterate your history on the SPCS newsgroup?

Bob
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 3:46:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <%PWqc.3159$be.3091@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

> "Røbert M" <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <40abeba5.28931453@news.individual.de>,
> > yeltrabnhoj@email.com wrote:
> >
> > > Monday, March 24....
> > >
> > > http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&thread...
> >
> > Could hurt Sprint PCS, already a WLNP loser from what started in
> > November.
>
> So you've spouted this a few times ... Where's the proof
> previously asked for, by yours truly and others ..

It's in the 10-K filings Sprint made with the SEC.

1,400,000 Customers lost last quarter. An increas ein CHURN rate from
2.7 to 2.9% per month !!

P.S.. Rural WLNP starts May 24.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 4:33:54 PM

"Nebby" <nebby00007@aol.compants> wrote in message
> The proof is in the 10-Q numbers and the 1,400,000 customers that left
> SprintPCS.
>
> Sprint PCS is a WLNP loser.
>
> http://www.sprint.com/sprint/ir/fn/ars.html
>
> Read it and weep.

Nope, didn't find what you are talking about ...

Bob
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:29:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:38:09 PM

> > Nope, didn't find what you are talking about ...
>
> You didnt see the Motorola v60v for $199.99 either.
>
> <A
> HREF="http://www.sprint.com/sprint/ir/fn/ars.html">http://www.sprint.com/s
> print/ir/fn/ars.html</A>

So, Phillipe ... that still doesn't answer your original post . Do a
copy/paste from the report, showing a net loss of 1,400,000 subs from WLNP
.... and provide a direct link as well.

Bob
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:51:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40acb2bf$0$168$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In alt.cellular.attws Phillip <Phillip@gte.net> wrote:
> > It's in the 10-K filings Sprint made with the SEC.
> >
> > 1,400,000 Customers lost last quarter. An increas ein CHURN rate from
> > 2.7 to 2.9% per month !!
> >

> > P.S.. Rural WLNP starts May 24.
>
> As we all know, that says NOTHING at all about WLNP. That only speaks of
> churn and it only speaks of churn in a single monthly transition period
> where it is far more typical to compare quarters to the same quarter one
> year prior.

We know SprintPCS is perfect for this apologist.

Try reading the 10-Q filed with the SEC.
May 20, 2004 6:03:43 PM

The numbers are in the Quarterly 10-K filed with the SEC.

Try and produce a URL saying SprintPCS is a winner if I'm wrong. YOU CAN'T.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 6:06:49 PM

> The numbers are in the Quarterly 10-K filed with the SEC.
>
> Try and produce a URL saying SprintPCS is a winner if I'm wrong. YOU
CAN'T.

So, then you can't do a copy and paste of the text ... can you!

Bob
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 6:08:04 PM

In article <20040520100343.13517.00000845@mb-m06.aol.com>,
nebby00007@aol.compants (Nebby) wrote:

> The numbers are in the Quarterly 10-K filed with the SEC.
>
> Try and produce a URL saying SprintPCS is a winner if I'm wrong. YOU CAN'T.

How about:

http://www.phoneplusmag.com/articles/411feat05.html
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 6:39:37 PM

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 6:45:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 7:32:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40acc48d$0$173$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 8:42:56 PM

On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:23:42 -0500, Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>In alt.cellular yeltrabnhoj@email.com wrote:
>> Monday, March 24....
>
>ITYM May 24 :)

Brain Damage.
--
John Bartley K7AAY http://celdata.cjb.net
This post quad-ROT-13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA.
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 8:48:34 PM

In article <20040520072928.27424.00000990@mb-m24.aol.com>, nebby00007
@aol.compants says...
> The proof is in the 10-Q numbers and the 1,400,000 customers that left
> SprintPCS.
>
> Sprint PCS is a WLNP loser.
>
> http://www.sprint.com/sprint/ir/fn/ars.html
>
> Read it and weep.

None of which says how many ported out, Phill. Another fact you
ignore, which is what makes you the liar.

Churn is *down* year over year, the standard *real* industry experts
use. Another fact you continue to ignore.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40acdb30$0$159$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 10:27:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40ace84b$0$159$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com> wrote:

> In alt.cellular.attws wrote:
> >
> > Are you so ignorant you dont know the difference between forgery and an
> > alias?

Of course two can play this game.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 10:27:17 PM

In alt.cellular.verizon R?bert M <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Of course two can play this game.

Yeah, but Thom doesn't post with e-mail addresses like Oyster(at)pearl.com
when pearl.com is actually registered and is owned by a company that is not
an ISP and is not a company you're likely to have anything to do with.

May 20, 2004 11:38:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 11:39:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 20, 2004 11:39:40 PM

In alt.cellular Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Yeah, but Thom doesn't post with e-mail addresses like Oyster(at)pearl.com
>> when pearl.com is actually registered and is owned by a company that is not
>> an ISP and is not a company you're likely to have anything to do with.
>>

> Further, Phillip <Phillip@gte.net> is a genuine alias that he uses.

I have absolutely no complaint with that if it's his. If it's a valid email
address that someone else owns, he shouldn't be using it.

May 21, 2004 12:03:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40ad0948$0$173$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com> wrote:

> > "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com> wrote:
> >

> > Of course two can play this game.
>
> I don't use that email address either.

Are you Chris Russell too?
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:04:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40ad097b$0$173$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com> wrote:

> Further, Phillip <Phillip@gte.net> is a genuine alias that he uses.

Go send mail to it and let me know what happens?
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:19:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:20:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:44:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40ad1312$0$166$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net> wrote:

> No, I have no need of aliases. I am a man and stand up for myself
> without falsehood and deceit.

Is that why you posted false information with whois for your domains?
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:58:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 1:09:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <40ad1bf2$0$167$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net> wrote:

> In alt.cellular.attws Phillip <Phillip@gte.net> wrote:
> >
> > Is that why you posted false information with whois for your domains?
>
> That is not an alias, that is my real name and real email address. The
> rest is to make life harder

So you're admitting you posted FALSE information with whois.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 5:07:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Who cares?!?!?!?!

What difference does it make what email address someone uses. You're
conversing via usenet so your email address is irrelevant. Yes, I use a
throw away yahoo address I never check because I don't want the spam I'd get
if I used a real address. If I post via usnet I expect a response via
usenet.

> In article <40ad1bf2$0$167$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net> wrote:

> > In alt.cellular.attws Phillip <Phillip@gte.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Is that why you posted false information with whois for your domains?
> >
> > That is not an alias, that is my real name and real email address. The
> > rest is to make life harder
>
> So you're admitting you posted FALSE information with whois.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 6:28:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

In article <7smsc.22824$fF3.577385@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"John F" <u85721@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Who cares?!?!?!?!
>
> What difference does it make what email address someone uses. You're
> conversing via usenet so your email address is irrelevant. Yes, I use a
> throw away yahoo address I never check because I don't want the spam I'd get
> if I used a real address. If I post via usnet I expect a response via
> usenet.

Posting here, you are correct, registering a Domain name is another
matter.
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 6:50:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

!