Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 Driver Problems

Last response: in Windows 7
a b $ Windows 7
October 25, 2009 12:15:32 AM

I do hate when that happens. In the past I have simply taken the graphics card out and put it back in after a few moments. That always seemed to "kick start" it into working.
a c 418 $ Windows 7
a c 873 U Graphics card
October 25, 2009 12:32:50 AM

uninstall it in the device manager then restart computer!upgrade the drivers from the device manager!
m
l
October 25, 2009 12:51:50 AM

I upgraded from Vista 64bit to Win 7 64bit Home Pre. It was a fresh install no problems whatsoever. So I loaded the correct graphic drivers, I have the ATI Radeon 5870 I made sure to get the correct 64bit driver package. Installed it with no problems restarted and I get a black screen. My monitor says out of range like it doesnt recognize my monitor. You can hear windows boot up as well to top it off. I played around with my monitor I have it hooked up via HDMI and had no success. Im stuck any suggestions. Thanks.
m
l
Related resources
a c 215 $ Windows 7
a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2009 1:21:50 AM

One of the graphics settings is set to something your monitor is unable to display. Typically the culprit is the refresh rate.
m
l
October 25, 2009 12:01:12 PM

Ill try both options later today. About the monitors refresh rate should i adjust it in the catalyst control center or via the monitors option? Any other solutions let me know. Thanks again.
m
l
!