X800XT vs X800XT PE

I'm getting one of these cards, but trying to decide which one. I've
noticed the XT cards are just becoming
widely available. I noticed the PE's are fairly scarce, and quite a bit
more expensive.
I see the PE is a little faster as far as numbers are concerned, however,
how much do you guys really think
you'll be able to see on screen? I know there are so many variables to make
these numbers, but overall,
is the PE really worth that much more money? And how many FPS difference
would I see, all things being equal???

thanks

My ASUS XT is running quite abit higher than a PE.

It is water cooled though, although saying that it did come with a
massive great fan /copper heatsink which should be excellent at cooling
on its own.

I used ATItools to do the overclocking.

My XT runs at PE clocks with no additional cooling.

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply