Dual Monitor Setup Question

Hi,

I've got a Shuttle SB51G (with onboard VGA disabled); an AIW9700 Pro AGP,
and a Radeon 9200SE in the PCI slot. WinXP, latest drivers, no hardware
issues per the Device Manager.

Under "Display Properties," all I see are the 9700Pro and a "9700Pro
Secondary" (both were present even before I installed the 9200SE).

I don't see anything in the Catalyst Control Center that shows that there's
a 9200 in the box... and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any advice would be appreciated...thanks!

Michael Garrison

try going in to bios and set the video to boot to pci first.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Michael David Garrison" <mdgarrison@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've got a Shuttle SB51G (with onboard VGA disabled); an AIW9700 Pro AGP,
> and a Radeon 9200SE in the PCI slot. WinXP, latest drivers, no hardware
> issues per the Device Manager.
>
> Under "Display Properties," all I see are the 9700Pro and a "9700Pro
> Secondary" (both were present even before I installed the 9200SE).
>
> I don't see anything in the Catalyst Control Center that shows that
> there's
> a 9200 in the box... and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated...thanks!
>
> Michael Garrison

TRENDING THREADS