Lock hard disk Partition

I have been trying to lock out one of my user's hard drive partition (drive
D:) so only she can access it.

How do I do this using her domain credentials and not her local account
credentials on her PC.

Job
2 answers Last reply
More about lock hard disk partition

    Job Oloo wrote:
    > I have been trying to lock out one of my user's hard drive partition
    > (drive D:) so only she can access it.
    >
    > How do I do this using her domain credentials and not her local
    > account credentials on her PC.

    File and folder permissions in the root of the drive in question, to be
    inherited by all files/folders created underneath it.
    (Has to be formatted NTFS.)

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Thanks Men

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Job Oloo wrote:
    > > I have been trying to lock out one of my user's hard drive partition
    > > (drive D:) so only she can access it.
    > >
    > > How do I do this using her domain credentials and not her local
    > > account credentials on her PC.
    >
    > File and folder permissions in the root of the drive in question, to be
    > inherited by all files/folders created underneath it.
    > (Has to be formatted NTFS.)
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

Partition Hard Drives Windows XP