Lock hard disk Partition

I have been trying to lock out one of my user's hard drive partition (drive
D:) so only she can access it.

How do I do this using her domain credentials and not her local account
credentials on her PC.

Job

Job Oloo wrote:
> I have been trying to lock out one of my user's hard drive partition
> (drive D:) so only she can access it.
>
> How do I do this using her domain credentials and not her local
> account credentials on her PC.

File and folder permissions in the root of the drive in question, to be
inherited by all files/folders created underneath it.
(Has to be formatted NTFS.)

--
<- Shenan ->

Thanks Men