Group Policies HELP

i have a question.. this is how my question goes. i am an admin .. and when i
change the setting to my group policies .. it effects the admin and the guest
account.. how do i set the the policies to the guest account only..

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"KOrchung" wrote:

| i have a question.. this is how my question goes. i am an admin .. and when i
| change the setting to my group policies .. it effects the admin and the guest
| account.. how do i set the the policies to the guest account only..

You might want to take a look at these two articles:

How to apply local policies to all users except administrators in
a workgroup setting in Windows 2000 (as well as Windows XP)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B293655

Group Policy in a workgroup
http://www.theeldergeek.com/gp07.htm

Keep in mind that this only works for the User Configuration
branch of the Local Group Policy.

--
Nepatsfan