No picture using composite cables w/ 9600 AIW

Hey I recently got a 128 MB Radeon 9600 AIW. I only have one problem
with it; I get no picture using the A/V in. I have that purple box
with the A/V and S-video ports hooked up to the back of my computer.
I do get S-Video, and sound for both S-Video and the A/V, yet no
picture with my A/V. The screen is just black.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks for your help

-Brown

homester1950@aol.com (Homester1950) wrote in message news:<20041027191305.18603.00003346@mb-m07.aol.com>...
> are you hooked up to a tv or tv monitor?

Just a regular LCD flatpanel monitor