How to install fonts ?

April 27, 2004 1:43:45 AM

I would like to get other *.ttf fonts on my Windows PocketPC.
How should I do that ?
Where can I find (freeware) fonts to install in a pocketpc ?

Thanks,

Baudi

More about : install fonts

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 1:43:46 AM

connect your pocketpc to your desktop via activesync. simply use the file
explorer to copy the fonts from the desktop to the /windows/fonts/ folder on
your pocketpc.
Google search for fonts and you'll receive more hits than you know what to
do with.

"Baudi" <baudi@wol.be> wrote in message news:c6jph9$9p8$1@news.brutele.be...
I would like to get other *.ttf fonts on my Windows PocketPC.
How should I do that ?
Where can I find (freeware) fonts to install in a pocketpc ?

Thanks,

Baudi
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 6:58:44 AM

In addition to the other reply consider using FontOnStorage. It will allow
you to put additional fonts on your memory card rather than use main memory.

!