-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Tang [mailto:]
Sent: October 5, 2004 9:20 AM
To: 'joe.Subject: RE: Hey

I don't have any connections into the video card HDTV driver group.
I found this page http://www.ati.com/products/radeonx800/specs.html which
seems to say that you can set the video card to be different resolutions.

http://www.ati.com/support/manualpdf/X800agp.pdf page 49 seems to
say something about "I can't see the entire display"

Andre
From: Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 5:14 AM
Subject: FW: Hey

Adam

Some more info - I will try my setup again Thursday night
and see what I get - Any luck with yours?

Joe

[...]

Never mind, sacked component and got it working with S-Video

"Adam SLATER (H0llyw00d H0gan)" <Youwish@home.com> wrote in message
> IS there anyone out there in Australia using the PAL format that are
> successfully running their X800 Pro through to their widescreen TV ?
>
> I am damned if I can find the right settings to get the PC picture display
> correctly on my panasonic rear projection television. 640x480 shows
> correctly, but as soon as I go higher the screen wont downsize to fit the
TV