Removing Macrovision from ATI cards

I've googled for few hours and found out that thera are lot of people
familiar with this problem but it looks like 99% of theme don't have
damn' idea how to solve it! Two most popular ways are
- removemacrovisionfromaticards.zip patch
- plutonium drivers for ati cards
But these two aids seem to work only for 1% of people. Most of users who
encountered this problem just buy additional eqipment to bypass the
problem. My question is: if it is just a software problem (ati drivers
activate macrovision-like program) why no one has ever managed to come up
with 100% solution? I really don't feel fine with buying some 50$
equipment to remove macrovision. It is my RIGHT to copy these wideos to
PC and I want to use it (i want to copy my home made vhs-c videos, but
Radeon is oversensitive) . ATI seems to sell stuff with major bug and
doesn't even bother to fix it. I wanted to sue them (i have some free
time to fight for my righsts), but can't find who represents them in my
country.

But maybe there is someone who knows the solution?
Any super-crack? Mega-drivers? Ther MUST be some way to get rid of
oversensitive Macrovision.

greetz.
s.