Old games not looking right?

Hi,

I recently upgraded my 7500 to a 9800 Pro. It rocks with modern-ish
games like Doom 3, Jedi Outcast, Prince of Persia 2, Return to Castle
Wolfenstein, etc. Besically anything since the Q3 engine & DirectX 8

But older games (Quake 2, Dark Forces 2) look a bit rubbish. Very
blocky, etc. Obviously they are 'old-tech', but I'm sure they didn't
look this bad on my 7500.

Are there any settings (in the control panel, or the games themselves)
I should tweak in order to make these old games look as good as they
used to?

Or is it just that I've been spoilt by the new generation of games!

--
Colin - using XanaNews HTTP Transport
e-mail :colin@wilsonc.demon.co.uk

Posted with XanaNews 1.16.5.1

"Colin Wilson" <colin@wilsonc.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Or is it just that I've been spoilt by the new generation of games!

Look for screenshots on the web.