Problem with Norton SystemWorks

Olim

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005

Have installed, un-installed, & installed about 3 times,
the 2004 version, to no avail, cannot open any icons,
either on the desktop, system tray, or in 'Start'>'all
Programs', just won't open. Have even tried doing a scan
online on Norton's website, it couldn't do this either,
even tried a 2005 version, now come up as 'licence
expired' still can't open on any icon either. Is my
computer corrupted? I've even tried the 'System Restore'
this won't go back to any restore point, I've tried. Can
anyone help me?

Paul

Splendid

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/