  • Macintosh
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 2, 2004 7:32:05 PM

I have compiled several shots to form a single scene and I wanted to
try and print them out at about 150 dpi so the end result would cover
a 8 feet by 10 feet section of wall. The question, is there a program
that can spilt up large photo across multiple pages? I tried
Photoshop but unless I missed something, it only prints one page
regardless of the image size.

I used to be able to do this with an old program called SuperPaint for
Macintosh but my Mac died a couple years ago and I never got a
replacement Mac.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

More about : print large photo multiple pages

Anonymous
April 3, 2004 3:13:47 AM

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:32:05 -0500, Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

MyAlbum has a Poster Print capability. It's only so so, and often ends
up giving you a page that has an inch of print on it. But it works.

Or you could cut the image back up by cropping and print page by page.
This may be as good as you can get, as it's completely up to you.

Just make Damned sure that the joins in the shots are really clean!
Nothing worse than doing that blowup work, and $$. only to see a
glitch! DAMHIKT

>I have compiled several shots to form a single scene and I wanted to
>try and print them out at about 150 dpi so the end result would cover
>a 8 feet by 10 feet section of wall. The question, is there a program
>that can spilt up large photo across multiple pages? I tried
>Photoshop but unless I missed something, it only prints one page
>regardless of the image size.
>
>I used to be able to do this with an old program called SuperPaint for
>Macintosh but my Mac died a couple years ago and I never got a
>replacement Mac.

I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got
us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry
.........no I'm not.
April 19, 2010 9:46:17 AM

I have an HP printer and when you click advanced options there is one for poster settings that makes the adjustments
Related resources
May 31, 2011 10:31:17 PM

Microsoft Paint will do this.
1. Open the image you’d like to print in Paint

2. Select: Print -> Page Setup (Vista and 7), or File -> Page Setup (in XP)

3. Under Scaling, select Fit to and change the setting to something like “2 by 2 page(s)”

4. Click OK

5. Print the image from Paint, and make sure to select “All Pages”

March 6, 2012 3:49:30 AM

I tried the steps on Windows 7 Paint and not fully succeeded. and I found a tool from brothersoft which you can also donwload from web site lovegreensun.com. You can very easily print/split a large picture into multiple pages
!