Canon Camera AF 35 ML (circa 1981)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 4, 2004 7:05:54 AM

Does anyone out there have an Owner's Manual for this Camera? If so can you
tell me the purpose of the
window with red and white stripes on the back of the camera? --Colin
Anonymous
April 4, 2004 7:05:55 AM

"Colin" <fernando@senet.com.au> wrote in message
> Does anyone out there have an Owner's Manual for this Camera? If so can
you
> tell me the purpose of the
> window with red and white stripes on the back of the camera? --Colin

Does it move when the film is wound on,as a safety feature ?
December 22, 2006 4:16:22 PM

Nope. But it's very simple:
Batteries are 2 AA's (not NiCad's)
Pressing the shutter half down will activate AF.
On backside:
Self timer, on, off, b.c. (battery check - makes a sound when OK)
On left side - button for opening for loading film
Buttom: Press/Pull both buttons for rolling the film back in casette.
On the lens side:
Set film speed (ASA value)
Remember:
Dont' cover AF windows with #2 finger while focusing/place #2 finger below bracket on front side.
The flash is turned on using the left back side utton. Do this if the camera makes a sound, while presing the shutter release.
There's a frame counter in front of the release button.
The striped window on the back side will "move" when film is advanced. If it doesn't move: Please relaod the film (faulty loaded film).
That's about it
(I belive the exposure settings are controled automatically, utilizing the meter cell/lens below the taking lens).
Regards
Jens
!