forgot password

I have a xp professional install on a pc and it is part of a workgroup.

The user has forgotten the password and it seems that there is only the
users profile on the machine. Any ideas on how to change or logon to the
machine.

Regards,
1 answer Last reply
More about forgot password

    Start here:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "Owen@7" <Owen7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a xp professional install on a pc and it is part of a workgroup.
    >
    > The user has forgotten the password and it seems that there is only the
    > users profile on the machine. Any ideas on how to change or logon to the
    > machine.
    >
    > Regards,

Security Forgot Password Microsoft Windows XP