Is there a utility that can aid in adjusting the colors co..

I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.

Thanks,

Jeff

"Jeff Ingram" <ingramje29@yahoo.com> wrote in news:cm9fja$33go$1
@news3.infoave.net:

> I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
> adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
> display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.

http://freepctech.com/rode/004.shtml

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:25:43 -0500, "Jeff Ingram"
<ingramje29@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
>adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
>display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jeff

I use the MK1 Eyeball test.

"Jeff Ingram" <ingramje29@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've got a Radeon 9600XT 256mb. Is there a utility that can aid in
>adjusting the colors correctly? I know where the controls are in the
>display settings, but I need help getting the colors adjusted correctly.

http://www.hex2bit.com/products/product_mcw.asp

Above you will find a freeware (version 1.0) tool to create a monitor color
profile by eye which is about as good as you can get for free.

What's "correct"? Would matching your monitor's color output to the
printer's output be your goal?