Windows Desktop...

Ok, I am spacing... I need to go back through a clients server farm and put
the system info (things like their ip addresses, system name, processor,
memory, etc...) on the desktop of their new 2k3 servers... Its been a while
since i did it on the 2k servers and i seem to have forgotten how to do it...
Any of you know how to?

Tx

AH

here are some more to help you understand computer basics.

http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=11154
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=11342
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=8680
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=10674