forgotten password

I have a xp professional install on a pc and it is part of
a workgroup.

The user has forgotten the password and it seems that
there is only the
users profile on the machine. Any ideas on how to change
or logon to the
machine.
1 answer Last reply
More about forgotten password

    Shane;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "shane" <sdplante007@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I have a xp professional install on a pc and it is part of
    > a workgroup.
    >
    > The user has forgotten the password and it seems that
    > there is only the
    > users profile on the machine. Any ideas on how to change
    > or logon to the
    > machine.

Microsoft Windows XP