ATI AIW 9600 Pro: No Brightness or Contrast

Recently updated my ATI drivers (9.02) but just discovered that my
Brightness and Contrast (and others?) are missing. Use to find them in
Display Properties > Settings > Advanced.

Where can I find them or are they gone?

TK

"Robert Robichaud" <robert.robichaud@sympaticoREMOVE4SPAM.ca> wrote in
message news:q0Zhd.15715$dj2.763508@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Recently updated my ATI drivers (9.02) but just discovered that my
> Brightness and Contrast (and others?) are missing. Use to find them in
> Display Properties > Settings > Advanced.
>
> Where can I find them or are they gone?

Color tab in advanced