problem with apply GP

i'm working from winxp i don't have adomai ..and when i maked the some
policy i found it applid on me too with users ..i need that policy to apply
just for all users not the administrator ..(all that in the same work
station)
note: i amked it before but i forgot it :( ..all i remember that i shoud
copy fily from policy folder and paste it after appling the policy to all
users..but i don't remember which file...ooooh

You might want to take a look at the following articles:

This works for XP as well as Win2K
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B293655

Group Policy in a workgroup.
http://www.theeldergeek.com/gp07.htm

The simplest way to prevent the local group policy from being
applied to any member of the Administrators group is to disable
Simple File Sharing and add the Deny Read permission to the
Administrators group for the C:\Window\System32\GroupPolicy
folder.

Keep in mind that this only applies to policies within the User
Configuration branch of the local GPO.

You might want to post this question to the
microsoft.public.windows.group_policy newsgroup. Someone there
may be familiar with the copy and paste procedure you mentioned.

--
Nepatsfan