AIW 9700Pro

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hello
All in wonder 9700 pro ,with latest drivers ,lost my directv.says not
enough memory for live data or some such.Worked great before.even lost it on my
8500 card. I have a gig of ram so not a problem.Worked fine before.
anyone else or solutions ?
thanks
jack

Jack wrote:

> Hello
> All in wonder 9700 pro ,with latest drivers ,lost my directv.says not
> enough memory for live data or some such.Worked great before.even lost it
> on my 8500 card. I have a gig of ram so not a problem.Worked fine before.
> anyone else or solutions ?

An all-in-wonder can't receive DirecTV. For that you need the DirecTV box.
Perhaps you meant to say something else?

How much disk space do you have free?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)